1. San Francisco Medical Billing serves medical providers throughout the San Francisco bay area. We focus solely on medical billing and practice management, so our attention will always be focused entirely on your business and getting you paid fully and promptly. With San Francisco Medical Billing, you will never have to wonder how much you are making and where it’s coming from. San Francisco Medical Billing specializes in physician practice formation, credentialing/contracting, medical billing operations, and practice management.
2. San Francisco Medical Billing provides effective, efficient, and reliable insurance filing and billing services, which your in-house staff may not have the time or expertise to provide. Our company doesn’t call in sick, we don’t quit, and we are available when you need us. San Francisco Medical Billing will help you to minimize costs associated with office staffing and training expense, which can be exorbitant due to continuously changing coding guidelines and processes.
3. San Francisco Medical Billing is paid on a percentage of collections basis (for billing services). We generate our revenue by optimizing and stabilizing your reimbursements. As a result, our success depends on maximizing your collections. And because we specialize in accounts receivable management, we are often able to anticipate obstacles early on and overcome them before they compromise your cash flow. This translates into increased collections and faster reimbursements.
4. San Francisco Medical Billing uses Kareo’s state-of-the-art web-based practice management software, which is 100% HIPAA compliant. The Kareo software package allows us to create the custom reports you NEED to monitor the FINANCIAL HEALTH of YOUR PRACTICE. Could you imagine treating your patients without being able to monitor their vital signs? Of course not, and the same principle applies to your practice. And as a web-based system, you and your staff will have access to your account data 24 hours a day from any computer with an Internet connection. You will never have to worry about losing data or patient information because the software incorporates redundant backup systems and servers. Best of all, you will always own your patient data, regardless of who does your billing. Our service also includes Kareo training and support for you and your staff.
5. San Francisco Medical Billing is a cost-effective solution to your billing needs. Our service fee ranges from 6-12% for electronic and paper insurance claim submission, depending on volume and complexity. Many providers experience a net increase to their bottom line due to reductions in staffing overhead combined with increased collections, even after factoring in the cost of our outsourced services.
6. San Francisco Medical Billing can help you set up a new practice. We can help you obtain a tax ID number, set up your credentials with payers, negotiate your contracts and establish your documentation and office management procedures. Fees for this service are negotiated based on your needs.